Kitchen inspires Dining Room...

So A while ago, I showed pictures of the finished Kitchen now, we are on to the before pictures of the dining room AND the finished Pictures. I am so excited cuz now the Kitchen and the Dining Room are done and Matt is starting the Living Room!!!


About the time that Matt was finishing the Dining Room he had my friends come over to give their opinion on the color that I had picked out for the Living room and the family room- what he doesn't trust my opinion?! Anyway, being my friends, they encouraged him to the color I had already picked ( i guess that is called coercion- or is it finagling your husband? I don't do that but Andrea is not worried about that when she is dealing with someone elses husband especially when it comes to decorating the house!- Thanks Andi!)


So are you ready to see the before and after pictures of the D.R? Here we go!

Comments

Popular Posts