Gadgets, Gadgets, Gadgets…

Another thing that I am in love with that Pintrest makes easier to browse. My birthday/anniversary present from Matt. I love this IPAD2. Maybe the bike picture would make a good skin for this?!  yes, I admit it, I know that I am a little spoiled…

DSC_3599

A blast from the past visited me off this ipad today. it looked a little something like this---

IMG_0143[1]

did you start hearing: la, la, la la, la la, la, la, la, la, laaaaa singing along in your head? I did…

Apple has some great stuff to offer. Now, I can bring this to school, withy my little red stylus I can write on it, I can type on it with my little rollout hot pink keyboard off of amazon ( I haven’t bought that yet, it is still in the decision mode…) and go to town.  I just need a cover but I want something unique, and even though I found this, BookBookiPad_shelf_headerit is WAY too expensive to buy, so I will either look on eBay or find a unique more inexpensive alternative. maybe just a sleeve is needed that I can get in my own fabric choice and line it with some artificial sherpa? If only I could find the sewing machine peddle…

Comments

Popular Posts