Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris



Grace and Jack seem to be madly in love with each other. They spend all hours of the day with each other and fit together like a glove. Grace's sister Millie comes to live with them and all heck breaks loose. Is it because of Millie? Read the book and you shall find out...

Warning: never read this when you are mad at your spouse or significant other. Especially if they are male. You may think you see a nasty glint in his eye.


~ I received Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris from St. Martin's Press through my membership with Life of a Book Addict. I don't usually read suspenseful thrillers after living my childhood surrounded by Stephen King books, because I tend to absorb the storyline into my soul and it's hard to exorcist it after I've absorbed it.

However, I decided to give this book a chance just from the description St. Martin's Press sent to me. I am glad I read it. This book was a really quick read if you have a few days or a whole day into the night- which I would not suggest you do, reading from the middle to the end in the evening late into the next morning was something I wish someone else had warned me against doing; It kept me up after finishing it with phantom noises, worries and straight up scared to close my eyes!

B.A. Paris does a wonderful job of keeping you on the edge of your seat. Although, I wish the cover of the book didn't have the blurb "The Perfect Marriage or the Perfect Lie" on it. It gave me the sense of the direction the book was going even before I read the book. I don't like when I know the premise of the book when I haven't even started it yet. That is why I only rated this book 4 stars instead of 5.

If you love a good thriller, this book is for you! Enjoy.



Comments

Popular Posts