Week # 2 of 22: My Greatest Comforts

Matt
Devin
Kyler
Mckenna
Aliza
My Parents
My sisters
My brother
My aunt Mary
Attending Sacrament Meeting
Sunshine
Our bed
My Sanctuary Fluff (our duvet)
Yellow Pad Man (the Yellow Paper notepads. I can't tell you how many times I have had middle of the night inspiration and Yellow Pad Man catches everything until the morning. Best YW activities, poems, blogs. You name it, it's been caught by Yellow Pad Man.
Pencils
Music (not rap... espeically, Classical and Accoustic Guitar: Singer/Songwriter is the best.)
Singing
Making up songs
Nestle's Chocolate Milk
Breaded Chicken Cutlets
My mom's homemade Pizza
Pizza Factory Breadsticks
My office
Bursts of Color
Autumn
Spring
Fireplaces
Mugs filled with Hot cocoa
Floral throws
Bare feet
Smiles
Hugs
Chatting with family and friends
Typing on a computer or typewriter. There is something about the clicking sound. (Oh, speaking of that...)
Cleats on sidewalk.
Wooden Bat connecting with a leather baseball
Children's laughter
Warmth
Smell of Fresh Grass
Smell of Warmth (sunshine)
Smell of Christmas Trees
Hand holding
Touching
LOVE
Unity
Compassion
Helping others
Compromise
Tolerance
Photographs (Memories)
Reading Books
Playing Board Games
Playing my Piano
playing my Guitar
Other's sharing their talents

Comments

Popular Posts