Home Remodel Here We Come


The only problem with our new house is that it didn't feel like a "Sandi Home," as Matt would say.  It needed some updating.  So, I started gathering ideas:



                                      









Not to say that is where we are headed for our own home, but it was fun to see what we could do with a little ingenuity.


The home itself has a super cool vibe, very midcentury (that's how the seller's even listed it,) I needed it to be just a tad-less Midcentury for Matt's sake, it needed an even more bright and happy vibe for my sake!  So, here comes the remodel...  Are you ready?  I am not sure Matt and I are except that we want to buy a fridge and actually eat healthy, warm and homemade food again. ;)

Over the next few weeks, we will be painting, reflooring, buying new lighting and fans, a fridge, and even redoing a few bathrooms. The basement, for now, is perfect and our home base during the remodel!  


Did I happen to mention that Matt and I are also babysitting Mckenna and Ryan's miniature Aussie Shepherd pups until they come home from Washington D.C. in December? Yup, this remodel is going to be fun and adventurous!!  Isn't that what this move was all about anyway? 










And a request









Comments

Popular Posts