SPT: Mirror, Mirror on the Wall (March 6th)

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, who is....

I have always loved my profile (but only if my hair is not in a high ponytail- weird, I know.) my profile reminds me of when I was a little girl. I some times think that I should have grown-up by now since I am 37 years old, but I still feel so young sometimes! I guess that is the fun yellow side of me, but the other side (the doubting one,) takes into account that I weigh just a little more than I want to and then I feel old as the hills. So I endeavor to lose the weight and feel like my younger self again!!!!

I started coloring my hair about a 1 1/2 years ago to a brown color even though my hair is really a dishwater blond. It is the one change that I really have enjoyed. My husband says that it makes my eyes pop! That is a great compliment for him to say since he is a very quiet guy and usually hates changes especially when it comes to appearances if it is God given. If I had known that he would have liked the color so much, I might have done it sooner, I was just terrified that he would hate it so much!
I know that I am not afraid to talk to anyone and usually that makes me very approachable, so when something needs to be done like a song reworded, a play written or a problem to be solved that no one wants to speak up about they come to me, which is bizarre to me because I always think that others could have done it so much more diplomatic, or better because they seem so much more confident in their selves. I guess that is the doubtful side to me again. That you don't see in my face or mannerisms.
The only thing that my friends have said lately is that my shoes rock! I have bought the cutest shoes at target for oh, such a great price! Aren't they great?


Comments

  1. i love this school photo of you!! i like one of my profiles (the left side), but not the other!

    is that too weird?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts