Which Disney Princess are You?

I have always wanted to be Ariel (or Alice in Wonderland- but she isn't a princess- darn!) and so it tickles me pink to know that this is the result of this cute little quiz. I found this one on one of Sharon's friend's blogs. Interestingly enough, the Austen entry was also on Sharon's friend's blog, but that one I got from a friend of mine. Hum? I am wondering do they know each other???!

At Fred Meyer, Matt's boss always told me that Matt looked like Prince Eric- funny enough I had thought so too, but with blond hair instead of black! I don't know if it is the jaw line or what, but he really does look like Eric,which was ironic since that was the first movie that Matt and I went and saw after we are married (or was it right before? Anyone know?) was The Little Mermaid. There I sat at the end of the movie bawling my eyes out because Ariel had to say goodbye to her dad, King Triton so that she could be human ( a whole new life- sort of like being from another planet???) and not being able to see her dad as much as she had before. I felt like Ariel, I was leaving the only people that I had ever loved and knew loved me and was leaving to live with the most important person in my life at that time- who seemed to live on a whole nother planet from what I had known growing up.

Like Ariel, I found out that life was good and that family means a lot and that parents would do anything for their children whether it was sacrificing everything to save them from the evils of the world or letting them go so that they can grow into who they were meant to be and begin their grownup lives. While Ariel lived on the land, she encountered new ideas, new experiences and realizing that you can acheive your dreams with a little help from your friends, your family and a good man. I found out the same things.

So like I said before, I am so glad that this quiz lead me to the one princess I have always wanted to be in my adult life-

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Ariel

You're the fiery haired and headstrong daughter of King Triton. Ariel first came to surface in The Little Mermaid (1989)

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by
YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts