Confessions of a Shopaholic Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella



My review


At first I thought I would hate the book, it seemed to be so repeatative of the type of story line of the Devil Wears Prada. But I actually liked the book, and am willing to read more of the series. It made me think about how I don't want to get into the troubles that Becky Bloomwood got into with her shopaholic ways. Boy, could i really do that, I love shopping, when Matt decided that he was going to paint the house, I decided that it would be great because I could totally go out and buy new curtains, pillows for the couch, decor to tie all the colors into each other so that the rooms would flow! I also thought man, would it be nice if I could get a new family room set, and a few comfy chairs for the living room?! AH... the love of shopping but thank goodness there is a person such as Matt in my house because he brought me back to reality!!! maybe some picture frames and curtains is what he suggested, but nothing else.... for now.... did he really say for now???! Cool, that means there can be a later!!! :)


Okay in all seriousness, I learned that Becky when she does hit rock bottom bounces to so much of a higher level that it is all good in the end and makes you want to live more of your life not just being stagnant but reaching to your best potential. Hummm,I wonder what that is!? That is something that I might have to think about.

Maybe you all could give some great suggestions if you know me well!! Well, what are you waiting for?

Comments

Popular Posts