What do you say? Agree or Disagree?

So, one day i was listening to Jack johnson radio on Pandora and this song came on so I ordered it since i really loved the message. Kenna is in love with the Konichi-wa part, so yesterday as I was listening to it on a burned CD in my car, i decided I wanted to see Michael Franti's video.

It is very interesting, not exactly what i thought he would do for the video, but here it is....

Here are a few facts about Michael Franti and the Spearheads (his band.)

Michael Franti (born April 21, 1966, in Oakland, California) is an American poet, musician, and composer of African, American Indian, Irish, French, and German descent.[1] Franti is the creator and lead vocalist of Michael Franti & Spearhead, a band that blends hip hop with a variety of other styles including funk, reggae, jazz, folk, and rock. He is also an outspoken supporter for a wide spectrum of peace and social justice issues.

Whether you agree with him or not, (which i am not sure yet how i feel) but the music is still reggae catchy and very thought provoking enough to make me really think about what my stand is on what I believe about this whole iraqi and afganistan war issue.

So if this intrigues you checkout more of his videos on youtube especially TIME TO GO HOME, 8 YR OLD'S LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT (on Frantiv,) and I'M NOT ALONE. but checkout the other videos or songs also...

Comments

Popular Posts