The Grapes of Wrath and misc...

So, I am reading the Grapes of Wrath- I forgot how detailed this book is and I love it! I am only into the 3 chapter and I have forgotten so much of the story that it is like reading it for the first time. I've also forgotten how many swear words are in it too. I guess that is why it was put on the banned list of books for awhile huh?


Mckenna and I have been participating in our last SGMT event. She is dancing and I am acting in Ghost Tours. here is a pic of her (ofcourse i am taking pic and i don't have a costume perse so no shot of me....)
I haven't been able to sleep very well in the last few weeks and since finding a few friends on facebook yesterday i have been up way too late, so I am planning on finishing another chapter of the Grape of Wrath and heading off to bed. Night!

Comments

  1. I love how Stars Hollowesque your town is. Ghost Tours sound like a lot of fun.
    You didn't write on your blog for so long. I am glad you're doing it way more often now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts