2013 Bucket List




Bucket Lists- Do you have one?

I have had a pint-sized canning jar filled with lists of places and things I want to see for as long as I can remember. I have also had a list of books that I have always wanted to read that has grown as I acquired more suggestions on the wonderful Goodreads website.
 


Okay, I need to stop regressing...
One of the things on my list this past year has been acquiring a Passport and getting a few stamps posted in said book. Our family going on our christmas cruise checked off one of those bucket items. We got the Passport but they never had to stamp our passports because of the nice Sail and Sign card that Carnival does for all passengers (It's like a private charge card).  That was a bummer for me. I guess the photos that I took in all 4 countries will have to suffice instead of the stamps.

This past Saturday we had a really nice dinner at my parent's house. When I walked into their kitchen on the fridge they had a montly bucket list of fun things that they want to accomplish for that particular month and I was inspired.

A family and a Couple's bucket list for each month of 2013 seems like a perfect idea.
School and homework is going to be taking over the next 4 months and while those months are flying by we will be cruising towards our time in Utah to see Devin graduate and marry his sweetheart Aliza. That alone is an amazing thing to look forward to. Having little things though would be an added bonus.

Here are a few things that I would like to do in the next year:


 

Comments

Popular Posts