A Valentine's Day Unanticipated




It's valentines Day.  My sweet Matt is super sick. He feels terrible that I traveled hundreds of miles to visit him in California and now I'm having to take care of him instead of the weekend he had planned. 

I'm grateful that I'm able to be here even if we just watch MASH and GILMORE GIRLS (when he's sleeping) in leu of worrying about him hundreds of miles away where he's alone and miserable.

We ventured out before everything went totally pear-shaped. We had breakfast at KIM'S, where Kim handed out ginormous chocolate covered strawberries as the appetizer,  then a quick trip to the GYPSY CHIC VINTAGE MARKET for my Valentine's Day gift.


We wandered through a few Open Houses after driving through the most fantastical golf course subdivision I have ever seen! A lot of the homes had their own grape vines, pools and amazingly huge yards for a California non-mansion.  The St. George Parade of Homes had nothing on these houses.

All in all it was a good Valentines Day, for me, not poor Matt. Hope everyone else has a good day no matter when your relationship status is. ❤️

*not completely done with content or edit as I'm typing on my tiny phone but wanted it posted. 😉

Comments

  1. I love your shirt and necklace! I also love that you got to see Matt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts