Everyone Toots by Joe Rhatigan




Everyone Toots
Author: Joe Rhatigan
Illustrator: Alejandro O-Kif
Publisher: MoonDance Press
Publication Date: October 17,  2017


Everyone Toots is a fun, rambunctious book written by Joe Rhatigan. My children would have thoroughly enjoyed the irreverent pictures with page after page of different animals acting like people and tooting.

I must admit I giggled a time or two myself while reading it.
A favorite part of the book for me was the Hedgehog on the school bus that toots and the toot lifts him off the seat.

The pages are filled with gorgeous, happy, bright colors illustrated by Alejandro O-Kif that make this book even more appealing to kids.


I’m not sure all parents will love the story, but I know many that will find it hysterical.
This book is a must to “toot about” to my friends who have kids.

I definitely will be buying this book for my future grandchildren.

I received this book courtesy of MoonDance Press via Edelweiss+ for my honest review.

I give this book 5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts