Christmas and Yards

What is it about Christmas that inspires people who dont necessarily keep their yards clear of trash, lawn's mowed or entrances cleaned who beautify their yards but still don't do decorations to do what they do?

I love that they do this, Christmas (or the Holiday season,) is a the beginning of a cleansing of the soul, a start to a new year, a shot at making the world a better place for another 365 days!




My yard( and house, well not today,) is so clean, the lights are put up, the windows are sparkling and the world (mine,) has a fresh new look and feel! It makes me feel happy, it makes me feel organized (even if it isn't,) yes, it even makes me love the cold weather that we have right now. I know- if you know me at all that is something to rejoice at!

Here are some pictures representing our decorations inside and out. Yes, inside decor might not be exciting, but it has been documented by me for years and I am not missing this year either. Enjoy!!!






Comments

  1. Love the decorations you did! I wish we couldve come seen it in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your decorations. I wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts