Washington D.C. the hotel and day 1

DSC_0827
Our Hotel room inside The Renaissance Mayflower
DSC_0830
The Beautiful Hallway with a bunch of conference goers
DSC_0831
What a beautiful Yellow Church- so peaceful!
DSC_0832
once upon a time walking through the park across from the White House we saw this…
DSC_0832-1
It is the middle of February and cold- what in the world is this man thinking?!
DSC_0833
Statues in the park across from the White House- I think this is Lafayette.
DSC_0834
The Washington Monument from a distance
DSC_0836
I don’t care how much I see this- It still breaks my heart that people are stuck or live in this situation. In the evenings and during their sleeping times- these poor folks slept on the subway vents up and down the city blocks or in doorways with tons and tons of Newspapers, blankets and garbage bags full of their belongs. I tell you it really does break my heart!
DSC_0837
DSC_0838-1
DSC_0840
DSC_0842
DSC_0844
Museum of Fine Arts- I can’t wait to go here!

Comments