Moving Takes Front Seat over Reading...






As we moved to Heber City, Utah, I fell behind on reading. I did get two books finished but reviewing... that's been a joke. No wifi, no brain cells left to give a decent evaluation. Moving has taken the front seat and reading a backseat. Like Rosa Parks though, the reading refuses to sit in the back. I am glad that my brain craves reading. It keeps itself powered with good information, good storylines and sometimes has to skedaddle off the not so great writing. I am okay with that too because it keeps me sharp!




We bought a beautiful semi-fixer-upper. So, for a bit, I will be mixing home remodeling and reading together on this blog. If you don't want to see the remodel, just look for the Book Review label, then you won't have to waste your time. If you are not into the book entries, just look for the Heber Home Remodel label. The next few weeks won't be the headline filling slots, the reading would like, because of the remodeling. 

However, the reading will get its prominent, newsworthy days, don't worry.






Comments

Popular Posts